VWI-FI-1 Base Station Antenna
- Operating Frequency: 2.45 GHz
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Power Handling: 50 W Average
- Performs With or Without a Ground Plane
- Lightweight and Extremely Rugged Design
- Simple Installation
- Weatherproof and Reliable Design
The VWI-FI-1 is a dipole-style antenna designed to provide reliable WI-FI uplinks and downlinks for base station applications. The VWI-FI-1 boasts a power handling capability of up to 50 Watts and less than 1.5:1 VSWR.
The VWI-FI-1 antenna comes in a one piece construction. Dipole style radiators are sealed inside an insulating envelope with an integral female N-Type connector. The antenna can be connected directly to wireless devices or mast-mounted with a clamp.
The entire assembly is completely weatherproof and rugged. Various other mounting and connector options may be configured upon request.